Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Information
* Don't forget to print out your waiver!
* For some reading on the plane, download the Official Event Guide to your tablet.
* Need to check your corral? Use your bib number that's found on your waiver to check your corral for the half marathon, 10k, and Dumbo Double Dare Challenge.
* Check out some of the discounts in the igiftbag.
* Don't forget to get a coupon for the free art card. We love including these in our race scrapbooks, especially since they're FREE!
* Take a final glance at the final race instructions so you are ready to race!
Tower of Terror 10 Miler Information
* Since this is our very first ToT event, you better believe we'll be studying the Official Event Guide in great detail!
* Keep checking for the waivers to come out so you can have yours printed and ready for the expo.
* Print out the event guide or have it downloaded on your Ipad or phone so you can read it while on your trip to WDW.
* Buy tickets for friends that are not racing for the Disney Villain's Hollywood Bash after party here.
RunDisney released the new medals in June and we can't wait to get our hands on the 10 miler medal. It has a cool new ribbon and will look great on our medal racks. We are really looking forward to the race weekend since we will be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party too. It will also be fun to party with the villains after our race in Hollywood Studios riding our favorite rides, eating some treats and drinking a few adult beverages.
Are you going to be at either of these race weekends?